The primary purpose of the Washington State 4-H Association is to promote the Cooperate Extension 4-H Youth Development profession and programs. The objectives are:
- To advance the professional status of Extension personnel involved in 4-H Youth Development work.
- To encourage professional improvement of all its members.
- To increase interest in Extension 4-H Youth Development work as a career.
- To provide for the exchange of ideas, methods, and techniques.
- To promote cooperation among all Extension workers.
- To strengthen communications with Extension administration.
- To promote program development directly relating to the enrichment of the quality of life of all youth
|Past President||Missy Cummins|
|WA State 4-H Fair Board||Janet Edwards
|WA State 4-H Advisory Board||Julie Sorenson|
|WA 4-H Foundation||Janet Schmidt|
|Liaison for Life Members||Vacant|
|Northeast District||Mary Katherine Deen|
|Northwest District||Jana Ferris|
|Southeast District||Melanie Owens|
|Southwest District||Dan Teuteberg|