WSU Master Gardeners teach classes in Wenatchee, WA.
Spring, Summer, and Fall are great for gardening. Join our classes and events to learn more about timely topics such as:
- KPQ Home & Garden Show — March 10-12, 2017, Town Toyota Center, Wenatchee, WA. Attend these seminars during the show:
- Don’t Feed the Fire – Al Murphy
- Maintaining a Healthy Lawn – Paula Dinius
- Insects: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly – Dale Whaley
- Growing Blueberries – Bonnie Orr and Emilie Fogle
- Growing Tomatoes and Peppers – Mike Adams
- Growing & Preserving Herbs
- Third Saturdays in the Garden — Take free tours and short tutorials to educate and motivate you to get outside and into the garden. Held at the Master Gardener Community Education Garden, from June to September, each Third Saturday features Garden Talks – mini-classes covering specific gardening basics – and guided Garden Walks to learn about different types of gardens suitable for the region. Explore the rose and dahlia gardens, vegetable and herb raised-beds and composting demonstration area while a Master Gardener explains how to implement them in your home garden and landscape. We thank our sponsors for supporting these events.
Check our Classes and Events Calendar for current information.
Please be prepared for weather conditions and sun exposure. Persons with a disability requiring special accommodation while participating in this event may call the Extension office at 509-667-6540. If accommodation is not requested 10 days in advance, we cannot guarantee accommodation on-site.