Ask a Master Gardener
WSU Chelan County Master Gardeners like to get our hands dirty. We want to share the dirt on growing healthy plants in the Wenatchee Valley with you. Find us at several types of activities in the Wenatchee Valley in Washington:
- Diagnosis Clinics- WSU Chelan County Extension office, 400 Washington Street, Wenatchee.
- Visit Wednesdays 1:00- 4:00 pm year-round, plus Mondays 1:00 – 4:00 pm April – mid-October
- call 509-667-6543. You may leave a message and we’ll call you back.
- email your question to ChelanMasterGardeners@gmail.com.
- include your name & city, phone number
- indicate if we may contact you during our clinic hours
- state your question concisely and include as much information as possible.
- include the plant name, age, growing conditions, and symptoms
- some questions are more complex than others and are better addressed in a discussion and with a sample of the plant. We may recommend you call or visit us during clinic hours.
- Wenatchee Farmers Market – Saturdays, June-September
- Riverside Xeriscape Demonstration Garden, Wenatchee, on the Apple Loop trail along the Columbia River – Wednesday mornings May to October
- Community Education Garden, at Springwater & Western, Wentachee. Summer hours: Friday 8- 10 am
- Spring KPQ Home & Garden Show, March – Town Toyota Center, Wenatchee, WA
- Spring Plant Sale – April – Wenatchee, WA
- Chelan County and NCW District Fairs:
NCW District, Waterville- August
Chelan County Fair, Cashmere- September
- Speakers – Master Gardeners will speak to your interest group.
Please contact our coordinator for organization or non-plant questions.