Good record keeping is a skill you will use your entire life to maintain a checkbook, monitor expenses and to plan or save for an event, and believe it or not, it CAN be fun! One tip . . . don’t wait until you only have a few days left to finish (or start) your Record Book. This causes frustration! Your record book is meant to be an on-going record, not a perfectly tidy presentation. You will enjoy doing your Record Book so much more if you keep up on it. Really!!!
So take a look at the following links and information, so that you know from the beginning, what is expected and then get started!
- Chelan-Douglas 4-H Record Book Completion Guidelines
- Chelan-Douglas Record Book Judging Score Sheet
- 4-H Record Book, Level 2 – print
- Extra Project Pages – print
- Permanent Record Book
- 4-H Record Book, Level 2 – on-line
- Extra Project Pages – on-line
- Permanent Record Book – on-line
- Record Book Hints from Oregon State University