4-H Office Hours- (subject to change)
- Mondays 1:00-4:30pm, Wednesdays 1:00-4:30pm, Fridays 9:00am-Noon
Club Leaders, please use the links below to access 4-H Resources!
All 4-H club members and enrolled volunteers must enroll annually using 4-H Online.
- Instructions for 4-H Online Re-enrollment – Under Construction
- Instructions for 4-H Online New Enrollment – Under Construction
- 2016 -2017 Enrollment Procedure for Club Leaders – Under Construction
- Instructions for Club Leader Log-in and Confirming Members
- WA State 4-H Youth Code of Conduct
- Club Membership Roster
- 2017 Clallam Enrollment Scholarship Form
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION AND TRAINING
The Volunteer Hours Reporting System:
FORMS & RESOURCES FOR CLUB LEADERS
Download our new 2016-2017 Clallam County 4-H Member and Family Handbook!!!
- Clallam County Record Books
- Clallam County Record Book Procedure for Members
- Record Book Procedure for Club Leaders
- Standard Record Book
- Pilot Record Book
CLUB LISTS FOR FAIR AND YEAR END DEADLINES
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2017 Awards Handbook
- 2017 Awards Cover Page
- 2017 Awards Application Page
- 2017 Awards Leader Nomination
- 2017 Council Scholarship Application and Requirements
FINANCIAL RESOURCES AND REPORTING
- Club Annual Financial Summary Report -Due December 1st!
- 4-H Leaders Guide to Handling Funds in the 4-H Youth Development Program
- 2016-2017 Club Charter Document
- 2016 Graduate Survey
- 2016 Special Event Animal Show Checklist (Clallam County)
- American Income Life Special Risk Division
RESOURCES & HANDOUTS FOR CLUB MEMBERS
4-Hers learn life skills by participating in educational activities throughout the 4-H year. Please see the following resource pages & publications for information on 4-H Educational Activities:
- Educational Requirements for Fair and Year End Completion (Clallam County)
- Demonstration Procedure) (Clallam County)
- Educational Posters (Clallam County)
- Educational Displays (Clallam County)
- Clallam County 4-H Council meets on the Second Tuesday of Each Month in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room of the Clallam County Courthouse at 7:00pm. Members, parents, volunteers and community members are welcome!
- Club Leadership Resources – Youth/Adult partnerships are the backbone of the 4-H program. Each individual club sets goals for what leadership roles are available. Youth are encouraged to take an active role in the leadership of their 4-H club. Here are some resources for club officers:
You can make a difference in your community. Being a part of 4-H will give you many opportunities to give to those in need, assist in bettering your environment or sharing your skills with others. You are powerful in your ability to make the world a better place.
“Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.” ~ Margaret Mead
4-H Project Areas
More Coming soon…..