Congratulations to our 2016-2017 Clallam County 4-H Award Recipients!! See the awards handbook below to learn how you can apply or earn awards this year!!
Club Member and Family Information!
The Clallam County 4-H program teaches life skills through Positive Youth Development. 4-H record books, public presentations, meeting participation, and project work are a few of the ways 4-Hers develop those skills throughout the year. The resources below are designed to help our members and families navigate the educational components of our 4-H program.
Download our new 2017 Clallam County 4-H Member Handbook
The new 4-H year begins October 1st. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to recieve information about enrolling in 4-H for Fall!
4-H Community club members must submit enrollments in 4-H Online. Enrollment fees and club dues must be paid to activate your enrollment. Financial assistance available upon request. Contact the 4-H program coordinator at email@example.com for a list of current clubs and club leader contacts.
4-H RECORD BOOKS
EDUCATIONAL POSTERS AND DISPLAYS
- Clallam County Educational Posters
- Educational Poster Scoresheet
- Clallam CountyEducational Displays
- Educational Display Scorecard
4-H COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2017 Awards Handbook
- 2017 Awards Cover Page Put this in the front of your record book at year end.
- 2017 Awards Application Page. Complete one page for each award you are applying for.
- 2017 Awards Leader Nomination For Volunteer Leader use only.
- Junior Royalty Application 2017 Open to 4-H Members in grades 3-8.