The Clallam County 4-H Record Book
NOTE: Clallam County 4-H Record Books are being updated for the 2017-2018 4-H year. Stop back or contact email@example.com with any questions!
- Begin with a Clallam County Record Book (below) that contains one project record See table of contents for book order.
- Complete additional 4-H Project records as needed- one for each enrolled 4-H project.
- Horse project members use one animal project record and set one goal for each discipline.
- Complete and include the 4-H Permanent Record (separate file). Permanent Records should be used for multiple years until filled. For returning members: Please continue to use your Permanent Record from the previous year.
- For Cloverbud members (ages 5-7), record books are optional and not judged!
- The 4-H member should complete this record book to the best of their ability. To request accommodations, contact your leader or the Extension office by June 1st.
Questions? Contact Jenny Schmidt, 4-H Program Coordinator, WSU Clallam County Extension