The Clallam County 4-H Pilot Record Book
- Begin with a Pilot Record Book (below) that contains one animal or general project record. See table of contents for book order.
- Complete additional 4-H Project or Animal Project records as needed- one for each enrolled 4-H project.
- Horse project members use one animal project record and set one goal for each discipline.
- Complete and include the 4-H Permanent Record (separate file). Permanent Records should be used for multiple years until filled. For returning members: Please continue to use your Permanent Record from the previous year.
- For Cloverbud members (ages 5-7), record books are optional and not judged!
- For fair participation (August 1st Deadline), record book must be up to date. The following sections have these requirements for the fair due date:
- 4-H Story- introduction only,
- Project goals-first page only
- Photos- 1 photo/ photo section.
- Financial record-no totals
- For year-end completion (October 1st Deadline) ENTIRE record book must be completed.
- The 4-H member should complete this record book to the best of their ability. To request accommodations, contact your leader or the Extension office by June 1st.
Writeable PDF Files (or can be printed for Handwritten Use). Hard Copies are available upon request at the Extension Office.
- 2016-2017 Pilot Record Book with one General 4-H Project Record (for all non-animal project including Still Life, Shooting Sports, Leadership, etc.)
- Additional project record for non-animal projects: 2016-2017 General 4-H Project Record
- 2016-2017 Pilot Record Book with one Animal Project Record (for all animal projects -including horseless horse)
- Additional project record for animal projects: 2016-2017 4-H Animal Project Record
- 2016-2017 Permenant Record (for all 4-H members) This record may be used multiple years until filled.
For Leader Use:
Questions? Contact Jenny Schmidt, 4-H Program Coordinator, WSU Clallam County Extension