Please check with your club leader to see if your club is using the Clallam County Record Book or Standard WSU Record Book.
The Clallam County 4-H Record Book
TO SAVE DATA IN THESE FORMS, DOWNLOAD THE FILE, SAVE IT ON YOUR COMPUTER, AND OPEN IT FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE BEFORE FILLING IN!
Please print double sided. Printed copies are availabe at the Extension office or upon request firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Complete Clallam County 4-H Record Book (with one project record)
2017 Clallam County 4-H Additional Project Record (use one project record for each enrolled project-label project name on a divider)
2017 Clallam County 4-H Permanent Record (this follows you from year-to-year until full)
2017 Clallam County 4-H Record Book Score Sheet ( for Leaders)
- Begin with a Clallam County Record Book at the link above that contains one project record See table of contents for book order.
- Complete additional 4-H Project Records as needed- one for each enrolled 4-H project.
- Horse project members use one animal project record and set one goal for each discipline.
- Goat project members use one animal project record and set one goal for each type of goat (Dairy goat, Meat Goat, Pygmy Goat, etc.)
- Complete and include the 4-H Permanent Record (separate file). Permanent Records should be used for multiple years until filled. For returning members: Please continue to use your Permanent Record from the previous year.
- For Cloverbud members (ages 5-7), record books are optional and not judged (unless your club has different requirements!)
- The 4-H member should complete this record book to the best of their ability. To request accommodations, contact your leader or the Extension office by June 1st.
Questions? Contact Jenny Schmidt, 4-H Program Coordinator, WSU Clallam County Extension