Master Gardener Program
Erika Johnson, Program Coordinator: email@example.com
(360) 397-6060 Ext. 5738
Get ready for gardening season at the annual Mother’s Day Plant Sale.
When: May 12 and 13
Where: 78th Street Heritage Farm!
Presented by: Master Gardener Foundation of Clark County
Read the most current news about the Master Gardener program and our volunteers.
- Bluebirds Seen for First Time in Clark Count –-March 11, 2018-- A variety of bird never-before seen in Clark County was recently spotted here. Now, backyard habitat experts are asking the public to keep their eyes out for the little birdies, and possibly offer them a bit of help. Read more about what to watch for.
- Check Out That Garden –-March 8, 2018-- Washougal Community Library staff and volunteers, the city of Washougal and Washington State University Extension Master Gardeners are combining efforts to create the first seed bank in Southwest Washington and the Fort Vancouver Regional Library District. Read about how you will soon be able to check out seeds from the library. Check out the workshop opportunity for 4 classes related to seed saving and gardening.
- Mother’s Day Plant Sale –-February 15, 2018-- Get ready for gardening season at the annual Mother's Day Plant Sale! See the poster for details.
- WSU Master Gardeners Teach Students About Worms, Pollination –-December 20, 2017-- MGs taught first-graders about garden worms and second-graders about pollination. One class at a time visited the school’s experience lab for hands-on lessons where they explored soil and pretended to be pollinators, such as bees, butterflies, beetles and hummingbirds.
- Garden Educators Teach Parents About School Gardens –-November 1, 2017-- Getting students interested in gardening is only part of the battle. Teachers and parents have to be interested as well. School gardening educators met with teachers and parents to discuss starting, maintaining, and sustaining their garden.
- Preparing Your Garden for Winter –-November, 2017-- Winter is all about layering, catching up after a busy summer, and feeding the soul from a pantry stocked with home-canned goods and a freezer full of garden vegetables. Before you burrow in, read more about how to prepare your outdoor spaces and get a jump start on next year.
- Plant Swap –-August 23, 2017-- NatureScaping & WSU Extension Clark County Master Gardeners invite you to join us for some gardening fun at the first annual Perennial, Bulb & Seed Swap.
- New Seasons Market Supports MG Program –-July 25, 2017-- New Seasons Market will be donating proceeds from their Bag It Forward program to the Master Gardener program.
Old News. Think of it more like history. Browse through all of our news.
Our pages provide links to external sites for the convenience of users. WSU Extension does not manage these external sites, nor does Extension review, control, or take responsibility for the content of these sites. These external sites do not implicitly or explicitly represent official positions and policies of WSU Extension.
|WSU Clark County Master Gardener Program
1919 NE 78th Street • Vancouver, WA 98665
(360) 397-6060 Ext. 5738