This year we cannot accept out of county entries due to space limitations and/or exhibit requirements for the following species: Horse, Dog, Cat, Swine, Llama
4-H Horse Clubs can turn in their Educational Posters at the mandatory Horse Project committee meeting, June 27th @ 6:30 p.m.
4-H Still Life Entries are due as follows:
Sunday, July 23rd from 1:3O pm to 5:30 pm (all items EXCEPT BAKED GOODS AND GARDENING/FLORAL)
Monday, July 24th from 4 pm to 7 pm – Baked Goods (cookies, breads, cakes, etc) and Gardening/Floral/Vegetables/Fruit/etc
All are due in the “4-H Building” at the Expo Center…last room on the left (Loowit room)
ALL 4-H members can enter still life items (cookies, arts and crafts, rockets, photographs, gardening, etc.) in the 4-H Building without being enrolled in that project.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for completing a 4H Fair Youth Entry form for each respective division.
- 4-H Fair Youth Entry forms have been emailed to each 4H leader and are also available in the Extension office.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for completing an Exhibit tag for each item entered, except for photography and educational posters. The purpose of the exhibit tag is to identify what exhibit belongs to what 4H member.
- Exhibit tags are available in the Extension office, Monday-Friday, 9 am to 12:30 pm. There will also be a box left outside the Extension office when the office is closed…so help yourself.
- If possible, please have entry forms and exhibit tags completed before turning into the respective superintendent on entry day. This speeds up the entry process. Superintendents will not complete forms.
- Extra forms and exhibit tags will be available on entry day in the 4H Building.
- For questions related to entry specifics—please contact the respective division superintendent. If there is not one listed, contact Jennifer Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 577-3014 EXT. 4