- This event has passed.
Voluntary Stewardship Program
July 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Agriculture, Water and Local Control – Your participation is encouraged and needed! The Voluntary Stewardship Program (VSP) is the final step for Ferry County to opt out of the Growth Management Act (GMA). It is about making rules locally to fit local needs.
Volunteering to participate means:
- We maintain local control instead of following State mandated regulations.
- Our priority is to maintain the economic viability of Ferry County agriculture.
- Participation in the program is voluntary.
- The program recognizes the good stewardship of Ferry County’s farmers, ranchers and land owners.
- There will be incentives provided to participants upon completion of the program report.
See the Flyer. Call Ferry Conservation District for more info or to RSVP. 775-3473, ext 5.