Grays Harbor County 4-H provides many opportunities for adult volunteers to act as thoughtful, fun mentors to our youth! Volunteering in the Grays Harbor County 4-H Youth Development Program is a privilege and requires the completion of a few simple steps.
All adult volunteers must complete the following steps:
- Our state has transitioned to an online enrollment system. You must complete all required enrollment information online directly at https://wa.4honline.com. Step by step instructions can be found here.
- Volunteer Application Packet (includes authorization for 4-H to run a WSP criminal background check)
- Visit the DSHS website to view “Mandatory Reporter Video” guide
- Watch “Put the Child First” video
- Complete Basic Volunteer Training online modules. (the login password is volunteer)
Thank you for your patience while this site is temporarily unavailable due to server issues.
Once you have completed these steps, you will participate in an interactive, fun Volunteer Workshop. This workshop will provide you with the tools needed to achieve the 4-H motto, “To Make the Best Better.” Sign up to participate in a workshop using the contact information listed below. Workshop dates are available on the 4-H Calendar.
Additional resources for volunteers can be found online, click here to view!
If you have questions regarding the volunteer enrollment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the WSU/Grays Harbor Extension Office at 360-482-2934.