Check back soon for 2018 dates!
2017 Event Overview:
Workshop will help industry professionals solve drainage challenges on private property.
Who should attend? Landscapers, OSS Designers & Installers, General Contractors, Engineers
- Know the latest permitting guidelines to avoid regulatory problems and fines
- Learn how to design and implement successful drainage techniques
- Network with and get tips from experienced industry leaders
- Industry Continuing Education Credits
- Confirmed: 3 CPH/ecoPRO credits; 3 LIC/CLT; 2.5 APLD; 4 credit hours for Kitsap Public Health onsite septic installers and operation and maintenance CEU. ISA: 3.25 Certified Arborist/3.25 Utility Specialist/3.25 Municipal Specialist/1.5 BCMA—Practice/1.75 BCMA–Management; 4 credit hours from Washington State Department of Licensing for Onsite wastewater designers
- Pending: ASLA
- List of Presenters 2017
- A database of businesses that have completed the training is provided to homeowners and small business owners in Kitsap County who are seeking to hire professional firms for solving drainage issues on private property Printable Attendee List (pdf)