Check back soon for 2018 dates!
2017 Event Overview:
Workshop will help industry professionals solve drainage challenges on private property.
Who should attend? Landscapers, OSS Designers & Installers, General Contractors, Engineers
- Know the latest permitting guidelines to avoid regulatory problems and fines
- Learn how to design and implement successful drainage techniques
- Network with and get tips from experienced industry leaders
- Industry Continuing Education Credits
- Confirmed: 3 CPH/ecoPRO credits; 3 LIC/CLT; 2.5 APLD; 4 credit hours for Kitsap Public Health onsite septic installers and operation and maintenance CEU. ISA: 3.25 Certified Arborist/3.25 Utility Specialist/3.25 Municipal Specialist/1.5 BCMA—Practice/1.75 BCMA–Management; 4 credit hours from Washington State Department of Licensing for Onsite wastewater designers
- Pending: ASLA
- List of Presenters 2017
- Agenda coming soon