Kitsap County 4-H partners with the military branches in Kitsap County to implement 4-H youth development programming on their installations. The Kitsap County 4-H military partnership programs provide opportunities for military youth aged 5-19 to engage in 4-H through their community.
4-H Kitsap County is working to:
- Support and create 4-H programming at CYP on NBK bases at the Child and Youth Centers
- create promotional material for distribution
- build awareness about the program and projects available
- train staff and leaders
- provide support to Installations through resources, project kits and ongoing 4-H military programs
- Support local military community clubs
For more information on 4-H Military programs, please contact 360-337-7157 x7156 or email@example.com.