WSU Extension Variety Testing Program provides growers and the agribusiness industry with comprehensive information on the adaptation and performance of wheat and small gran varieties across the different climatic regions of eastern Washington.
- Lincoln Adams Varietal Trials 2014 – VDT14
- 2013 “Otto” vs. “Xerpha” Study – With and Without Fungicide Application
- ‘Bruehl’ vs. ‘Crescent’ Winter Club Wheat Comparison
- Lincoln-Adams Varietal Trials 2013 – VDT13
- Lincoln-Adams Varietal Trials 2012 – VDT12
- Lincoln-Adams Varital Trials – 2007 – VTD07
A note about using the site: Many of the files are presented in Adobe portable document format (pdf). PDF documents maintain the look of the original document, and they can be viewed on any Macintosh, PC, or Unix system. First, however, you must download and install the free Adobe Reader program. Please use the most current reader from Adobe to ensure compatibility with all PDF files. The Adobe Reader is also sometimes referred to as the Adobe Acrobat Reader.