WSU Extension will be holding three FREE septic system maintenance workshops in partnership with Mason County Public Health. Workshops are open to all and held from 5:30 – 7:30 in the evening.
- August 31st, Mason County Public Works, 710 W Alder St
- September 14th, Hoodsport Timberland Library, 40 N Schoolhouse Hill Rd
- October 5th, Belfair (North Mason) Timberland Library, 23081 NE State Route 3
To help homeowners avoid flushing money down the drain, experts will explain what can be flushed safely, how septic systems work and what to do to protect this very valuable feature of every rural home.
- Overview of different types of septic systems and their function
- Maintenance of septic systems, including how to inspect a system
- Homeowner Q and A