4-H Clover Report
January 29, 2018
Dear 4-H Members,
If you need assistance or have questions please email email@example.com.
Dates to know!
All events can be viewed on our website at: extension.wsu.edu/skamania/events
- February 15th – New Volunteer Orientation 6:00 – 9:00 pm (Clark County 4-H) open to Skamania Volunteers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 24th – Winter Classic & Winter Pearl Double Poultry Show
- February 24th – Prairie Hatchers 4-H Poultry Show Clark County
- February 28th – New Volunteer Orientation 6:30pm – 8:00pm Klickitat County Fairgrounds-4-H room. Contact email@example.com.
- April 16th – 4-H Leaders’ Council Meeting 6:30pm All Members/Leaders are invited. Hegewald Center, Stevenson, WA.
- Leaders & Members need to Enroll in 4HOnline today! You are not covered by insurance at 4-H events until you are “Active” in 4HOnline. Go to wa.4honline.com Also, if you chose to pay by check, it needs to be brought into the Extension office. 4-Her’s will not be made active until their 4-H Enrollment fee has been received.
- Report your volunteer hours here: http://ext.wsu.edu/Volunteers/logon.aspx. Your username is your email and your password is “password!” without the quotation marks. This is a requirement for all WSU Volunteers!
- JOANN Fabrics – 4-H members, parents, and volunteers can register for a free 4-H Reward Card to receive 15% off total in-store and online purchases. Learn more here!
- Did you know 4-H has an online Mall? If you’re looking for some 4-H gear for friends, family members, leader thank you gifts, or just to enjoy yourself. This link gets you 10% off!
- Check out the latest State 4-H Tuesday News
- Have something to share? Let us know! We’ll include it on our Facebook Page or in our newsletter.
- For Pending New Volunteers who need to attend a New Volunteer Orientation and cannot attend the two dates offered in Clark & Klickitat Counties please contact Missy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Having trouble managing your club in 4HOnline? Check out this video Abby made How to Manage Your 4-H Club in 4HOnline.
Information for Teens
Scholarships! Apply for scholarships http://extension.wsu.edu/4h/youth/scholarship-opportunities/ by March 15th! There are lots of options so make sure you don’t overlook something that you qualify for.
For More Clover Reports See Below
WSU Extension programs, employment, and volunteer service are available to all without discrimination. Concerns regarding potential discrimination may be reported through your local Extension office or directly to the WSU Office for Equal Opportunity, web: oeo.wsu.edu, email; email@example.com, phone: 509-335-8288. If you require special accommodation, call Missy Cummins at 360-397-6060 x5714 two weeks prior to the event.