4-HOnline Enrollment Help:
New Families Guide (more details)
Becoming a 4-H Volunteer:
- Submit a Skamania New Volunteer Application complete with three references.
- Undergo a WashingtonState Patrol Criminal History Record Information check and a personal reference check.
- Complete Required WSU Trainings
- Participate in an in-person interview with 4-H Program Coordinator.
- Be approved for training by 4-H Faculty.
- Attend New Volunteer Orientation (required for all volunteers who have not previously completed an orientation training with 4-H Staff).
- Serve a two-year probationary period.
Why Report Your Volunteer Hours – help guide to reporting volunteer hours
Log your volunteer hours at http://ext.wsu.edu/volunteers/logon.aspx
New Year Packets
Each of these forms are due to the 4-H Office on December 1st, 2017.
4-H Graduate Survey for 2016-2017
Please complete and submit even if you did not have any graduating members in 2016.
Financial Reporting Form
Even if your club does not have a bank account we need to hear from you.