What projects can I do?
Active projects in 2016:
- Dogs, Horses, Cats, Rabbits, Cavies, Alpacas, Llamas
- Nature Exploration, Natural Resources, Outdoor Recreation
- Computers, Rocketry, Robotics
- Motorcycles, Tractors, and ATV’s
- Beef, Dairy, Sheep, Swine, Goats, Poultry
- Pigeon Racing
- Veterinary Science
- Food and Nutrition, Cooking, Sewing
- Archery, Riflery, Shotgun
- Creative Arts, Photography, Performing Arts,
- Model Trains
How old do I have to be?
Between the ages of 5 and 19.
What does it cost?
There is a $10.00 per youth enrollment fee for the year. Your club or program may have small dues, or there may be a cost for materials in the program you have chosen.
For more information, please review the “Welcome to 4-H“ publication.
4-H Participation Models
Community Club: A club is a group of youth who are led by volunteers. Clubs may be a single-project club, where the group only participates in one project area (like only dogs, or only cooking) or multi-project club, where the group participates in many project areas.
Independent Member: An independent program is offered for those youth who are not able to join a club. This program involves setting goals, quarterly meetings to discuss progress and end of the year activities. Independent Member Plan