- Ongoing Trainings
- 4-H Volunteer Orientation is required for either adult volunteers who are new to the 4-H program or parents/others involved in the 4-H program who are stepping up and officially volunteering. Check the events calendar for upcoming dates and register with the 4-H office.
- 4-H Club Management is a workshop for adult volunteers who lead or assist with the management of a 4-H club or want to start a new club. Check the events calendar for upcoming dates and register with the 4-H office.
- Preserve the Taste of Summer costs $25 for eight online lessons. This certification is required for 4-H Leaders offering the 4-H Food Preservation Project. Register at http://PreserveSummer.cahnrs.wsu.edu.
- YA4H! Teen Training
- Teen Summit April 1-2, Cle Elum
- 4-H Schoolbreak 4-Kids April 3-6, 2017
- 4-H Summer 4-Kids, June 19-22, June 26-29, July 10-13, 2017
- Thurston County Fair August 2-6. 2017
- Washington State 4-H Fair September 1-24, 2017, Washington State Fairgrounds, Puyallup
- WA State 4-H Forum October 20-22, 2017 Great Wolf Lodge Thurston County
Open to all 4-H volunteers
- Southwest WA District 4-H Teen Rally