Highly recognized, diverse and fully supported, WSU Master Gardener volunteers are the go-to resource for communities seeking research-based, innovative solutions for their ever-changing horticulture and environmental stewardship needs.
Engaging university-trained volunteers to empower and sustain diverse communities with relevant, unbiased, research-based horticulture and environmentalstewardship education.
- We value personal and professional research and discovery because it encourages us to stay current about horticulture and environmental stewardship to meet the unique educational needs of our communities.
- We foster and benefit from an atmosphere of diversity and inclusivity because our differences inspire creative thinking and innovative solutions.
- We act with integrity because trust, truthfulness and respect create a healthy and positive culture.
- We are committed to stewardship and sustainability serving as ethical and responsible agents of our natural resources, human resources and University resources.
- We collaborate because together we empower healthy and resilient communities.
- We are a dynamic and responsive program where knowledge inspires change.