Great Site for horse information: Click Here
The latest news and information about horses from WSU Extension can be found at: http://www.animalag.wsu.edu/. Check it often to stay abreast of all the latest news!
4-H Bi-County Horse Shows
Registration and information for the 2015 Bi-County Horse Shows
Don’t forget that you must have your horse certificate turned in to the 4-H Office by April 1st, and your horse home from the trainer at least 30 days prior to a show to be qualified to participate.
Horse Certificate Deadlines
Horse Certificates must be on file in the 4-H Office at least 30 days prior to any competitive event or no later than April 1st.
Qualifying your Horse for Chelan County or NCW Fair
4-H members in horse project MUST meet BOTH of these requirements:
- Complete Levels 1 & 11 in the state advancement program (publication #EM2790)
- In the current 4-H year, attend either two of the Bi-County Horse Shows or one horse show and horse camp before they may participate at fair with that horse.
- Intermediate Medals Information
- Intermediate Medals English Bronze
- Intermediate Medals English Silver
- Intermediate Medals English Gold
- Intermediate Medals Stock Seat Bronze
- Intermediate Medals Stock Seat Silver
- Intermediate Medals Stock Seat Gold
- Intermediate Medals Showmanship Bronze
- Intermediate Medals Showmanship Silver
- Intermediate Medals Showmanship Gold
- Senior Medals Information
- Senior Medals English Bronze
- Senior Medals English Silver
- Senior Medals English Gold
- Senior Medals Stock Seat Bronze
- Senior Medals Stock Seat Silver
- Senior Medals Stock Seat Gold
- Senior Medals Showmanship Bronze
- Senior Medals Showmanship Silver
- Senior Medals Showmanship Gold