- This event has passed.
Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions
December 18, 2020 @ 1:00 am
An event every week that begins at 1:00 am on Friday, repeating until December 18, 2020
Do You or Someone You Know Live with a Chronic Disease?
This ZOOM workshop is offered in partnership with Clark County SeaMar Community Health Centers, Southwest Washington Accountable Communities of Health and Washington State University Extension. Space is limited. Pre-registration required.
- Small group workshop
- 2 1/2 hours per session
- 1 session per week for 6 weeks
- Techniques to deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation.
- Appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Appropriate use of medications
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Decision making
- How to evaluate new treatments
For more information contact: