Frequently Requested Forms, Publications & Information
- 4-H Online Registration
- Grant-County-4-H-Leaders-Council-State-Membership-Fee-Scholarship-Application Grant County 4-H is able to offer financial hardship assistance scholarships. On a case-by-case basis, some or all of the 25 dollars per member fee may be covered.
- New and Returning Families Enrollment/Re-enrollment Guides Need help? Resource documents on the WSU Extension Join 4-H web page are a useful tool to walk you through the enrollment process.
- Grant County 4-H Clubs and Projects
- 01 Grant County 4-H Youth Development 4-H Fundraising Guide & Request to Fundraise A fundraising request form is to be turned in to the Extension Office within 30 days prior to a club/group’s fundraising event.
- 02 Annual End of Year 4-H Financial Reporting Forms are due to the County 4-H Extension Office by September 15 of the current 4-H year. (4-H clubs that do not handle finances are still required to turn in a report that shows no funds are being handled.)
- 03 Annual 4-H Plan & Project List for Family Groups/Clubs is Due September 15.
- 04 Annual 4-H Plan Budget & Project List for Chartered Clubs is Due September 15.
- 05 4-H Project List 4-H offers a wide variety of projects.
- 06 Grant County 4-H Leaders Council State Membership Fee Scholarship Application
- 4-H Club Constitution and Bylaws
- Authorization to Include 4-H Club for Group Exemption
- C0747E Request to use the 4-H Name and Emblem (Only needed if starting a new club.)
- New Leader Screening Requirements
- Returning Leader Requirements
- WSU 4-H Volunteer Application Forms:
Fillable Word Version │ PDF Version All volunteers signing up for the first time must submit application forms to the Extension Office.
- E-Learning Modules (A requirement for new volunteers.) These Modules are intended for potential volunteers, as well as current or past volunteers wanting a refresher.
- C1000 A Valuable Partnership (A requirement for all volunteers.)
- Volunteer Hours Reporting System
- Put the Child First (Required training for all volunteers.)
For Youth Members
- 4-H Record Books:
- 4-H Projects and Publications Catalog – EM277
- 4-H Secretary Book – CO240
- 4-H Treasurer’s Handbook
- 4-H Treasurer’s Handbook Club Leader Facilitation Guide
- 4-H Volunteer Time Sheet
- Making 4-H Posters
- American Income Life (AIL) Special Activities Coverage/Statewide 4-H Group Accident Insurance Special event coverage when participating in a 4-H event larger than a club meeting or a practice.
- Evidence of Liability Insurance (Proof of Insurance form.)
4-H Ownership Certificates:
- 4-H Horse Certificate
- 4-H Dairy Certificate
- 4-H Goat Certificate – C0895
- 4-H / FFA Steer Certificate
- 4-H Poultry Certificate
Livestock Health Records:
(Download the Health Record forms prior to purchasing animals and have the seller/producer complete animal origin verification located in the right-hand box at top of the page)
- Dairy Health Record & Instructions
- Beef Health Record & Instructions
- Goat Health Record & Instructions
- Market Lamb Health Record & Instructions
- Swine Health Record & Instructions
- Supplemental Animal Affidavit & Health Record A supplemental sheet to go with the 4-H health forms for individuals that need to record more treatments, etc.