- This event has passed.
Ask a Master Gardener Online Clinic
July 11, 2020 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Join us over Zoom with your gardening questions!
Meeting ID: 925 8617 7662
For security reasons, all participants must have a free Zoom account and be signed in to join.
To join the meeting by phone without a Zoom account, call (long distance)
+1 253 215 8782 and enter the meeting password: 509241
To help us better diagnose a plant problem, please try to share as much of the following information as possible:
- What type of damage are you seeing and when did it start?
- Which parts of the plant are affected, for example, flower, leaf, stem, fruit, etc?
- How is the plant watered and how much, for example, hand watered 3 times a week for 10 minutes?
- Where the plant is located, for example, in a garden bed or in the lawn, next to a driveway or house, in full or part sun, facing what direction?
It is also very helpful if you can share photos of your plant problem or plant or insect to be identified. Here are some helpful guidelines for what to include in your photos:
- Show the damaged or problem plant in the landscape along with other plants to provide additional clues to the probable cause of the problem.
- Show the base of the plant at the soil line to determine root issues.
- Show the live branches, limbs and leaves as well as the dead branches, limbs and leaves.
- Show buds and flowers to help with plant identification, show the damage, etc.
- Show the insect or other pest that is the suspected culprit in the damage.