New Dates: Sept. 26 & 27 and Oct. 3-4, 2018
Space is limited to 15 people
Do your value education through adventure and hands-on experience?
JOIN THE ADVENTURE EDUCATION COMMUNITY!
The 4-H Challenge experience helps youth develop social and emotional life skills such as leadership, team building, communication, and healthy choices. Completing one of these 4-day Challenge Course Facilitator Trainings will give you the tools, experience, and certification that you will need to facilitate Low-Ropes Course and Portable Challenge Course experiences with groups of youth. Please choose either the Weekday or Weekend training option and click on the registration links below.
- Location: Gibbs Lake Park, Low-Ropes Course in Chimacum, WA
- Instructor: Matt Duchow, Certified 4-H Challenge Trainer
- Registration: email email@example.com; after you register, you will receive a confirmation packet that includes directions and additional training details.
- Cost: $150 – includes materials, daily lunch, and instruction fee. After course completion, new facilitators may receive a discount on the future use of the Gibbs Lake Low-Ropes Challenge Course. Scholarship inquiries: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More Information: please contact Sam Troller at email@example.com; click here to link to our 4-H Challenge Program page to learn about our Gibbs Lake Challenge Course.
Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office. Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities and special needs who contact Tanya Barnett, Jefferson County 4-H Coordinator at (360) 379-5610 x208 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to either training.