- research-based and
- focused on environmentally friendly and sustainable gardening practices
NOTICE: In accordance with the latest guidelines from the King County Department of Health regarding COVID-19, we are suspending in-person MG gatherings for the month of March and are encouraging virtual meetings instead whenever possible. Intern training will not be held at CUH for the remainder of March. Refer to our Education page for individual education event updates.
Following is a list of resources and FREE information provided by Master Gardeners in King County.
- How to Become a Master Gardener Volunteer – Applications for the 2021 training are available online August 1, 2020.
- e-Clinic: Send your gardening questions via email to a Master Gardener at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gardening Tip Sheets. These tip sheets on a wide range of topics specific to gardening in King County are available for download.
- 2020 Plant Clinic Schedule: Visit a Master Gardener clinic for answers to gardening questions and diagnosis of plant problems.
- Demonstration Gardens: Master Gardeners are available to discuss and demonstrate environmentally sustainable gardening practices.
- Bellevue Demo Garden Workshop schedule for free workshops from January to October 2020.
- Snoqualmie Valley Clinic Library Talks are offered monthly at the Sammamish Library and the North Bend Library, Saturdays.
- See all King County education events
King County Master Gardener Plant Sales [Dates & Times, details]
Locations for all King County clinics and gardens with updated hours for 2020
Master Gardener Foundation of King County
The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides the financial support for the WSU Extension Master Gardener program in King County in its efforts to provide research-based education about urban horticulture to the residents of King County. The Foundation website, http://www.mgfkc.org/, publishes information about Master Gardener activities, resources, newsletters, continuing education opportunities, plant sales and Foundation-related information.