2018 Event Overview:
List of Presenters 2018
Workshop goal: To help industry professionals solve drainage challenges on private property.
Who should attend? Landscapers, OSS Designers & Installers, General Contractors, Engineers
What did attendees gain in this workshop?
- Attendees learned:
- How to design and implement successful drainage techniques
- The latest permitting guidelines to avoid regulatory problems and fines
- Networked with and received tips from experienced industry leaders
- Earned Industry Continuing Education Credits
- Confirmed:6 CPH/ecoPRO credits; 8.5 credit hours for Kitsap Public Health onsite septic installers and operation and maintenance CEU. 6.5 LIC/CLT credits through NALP; 6.5 Certified Arborist, 6.5 Municipal Specialist, 2 BCMA—Practice, 4.5 BCMA—Management with ISA
Upon completion of the workshop, the businesses that participate are added to a database that is shared with Kitsap County homeowners and small business owners who are seeking to hire professional firms to solve drainage issues on private property.