For Green Industry & Building Professionals
Next training to be held in 2019
2017 Event Overview:
Two day workshop for professionals covering all aspects of rain gardens
- Learn the latest on the new Kitsap County Stormwater Code and Stormwater Design Manual that went into effect January 2017 and how that impacts permitting and regulatory guidelines. Learn site analysis, design, materials specifications and maintenance from experienced industry professionals.
- A database of businesses that have completed the training is provided to homeowners and small business owners in Kitsap County who are seeking to hire a professional firms for rain garden projects. List of 2011-2017 Attendees.
- A total of 11 CPH and 11 CLT credits will be available for the two day workshop.
- A total of 11 ecoPRO credits will be available for the two day workshop.
- 10 contact hours for Kitsap Public Health septic CEU’s (not approved outside Kitsap County)
- ISA credits range from .75-5.75 per day depending on specialty.
- Handbooks, Manuals and other electronic resources on rain gardens provided, including information on local regulations for unincorporated Kitsap County and Kitsap municipalities.