- Streams and riparian areas
- Forest health and diseases
- Wetlands and aquatic insects
- Fish and wildlife
- Human interactions with their watershed
This six-week class is offered annually. Classes run six Thursdays July 19 through August 23, 2018. Each session includes a field component. Register here.
After the training, we will provide and connect you with exciting opportunities to volunteer around Kitsap County.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Blue Thumb Gardening: Ten tips for protecting water quality while helping your garden grow
- Kitsap Stream Habitat
- Kitsap Stream Bugs – The Big Three
- Kitsap County Watershed Map
- What’s the problem with dog poop?
- Natural Yard Care: 5 steps to make your piece of the planet a healthier place to live!
- Vehicle Washing: Runoff Pollutes
- Car Washing Tips
- Car Maintenance Tips
- 4 reasons to kick the weed & feed habit
Are you interested in joining us for the next Stream Stewards training? Sign up to be notified when the next training is scheduled!