Throughout the training, local organizations will provide participants with information about local ecological projects and offer exciting opportunities to plug in and make a difference in Kitsap County.
- Stream and forest ecology and restoration
- Fish and wildlife
- Human interactions with their watersheds
This six-week class is offered annually. Our 2019 series spans six Tuesdays, from January 22nd through February 26, 2019. Each session includes a field component. Space is limited! Registration will open soon!
After the training, we will provide and connect you with exciting opportunities to volunteer around Kitsap County.
Some resources to get you started:
- Blue Thumb Gardening: Ten tips for protecting water quality while helping your garden grow
- Kitsap Stream Habitat
- Kitsap Stream Bugs – The Big Three
- Kitsap County Watershed Map
- What’s the problem with dog poop?
- Natural Yard Care: 5 steps to make your piece of the planet a healthier place to live!
- Vehicle Washing: Runoff Pollutes
- Car Washing Tips
- Car Maintenance Tips
- 4 reasons to kick the weed & feed habit
Are you interested in joining us for the next Stream Stewards training? Sign up to be notified when the next training is scheduled!
Join our newsletter for updates and news about our Beach Naturalists and Stream Stewards programs!