- This event has passed.
Master Gardener Plant Diagnostic Clinic
September 1 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:30 am on Tuesday, repeating until September 29, 2020
The WSU Kittitas County Master Gardener Diagnostic Clinic will open on Tuesday, May 5, 2020 for the season. We are holding virtual clinics at this time, due to Governor Inslee’s orders.
Please submit plant, insect, identification, and problem questions to:
Nan Doolittle, WSU Kittitas County Master Gardener Coordinator Nan.email@example.com (this is best)
You may also call (509) 962-7507 – leave a message and we will return your call.
Include in your submission:
· Your physical address and contact information (phone number, email address).
· Where plant is located in yard/land/in house. Shade? Sun? How many hours of light a day?
· Age of plant.
· Health of nearby plants.
· How long has this been a problem?
· Any treatments you’ve tried.
· Please include clear photos if possible: pictures of healthy plant parts, unhealthy plant parts, and plant becoming unhealthy, insects, insect carcasses, etc.
· We welcome your gardening questions!
We are working on fillable online forms for questions. Without seeing your specimens in person (ideal!), we will do the best we can to answer your questions. Inquiries will be forwarded to WSU Kittitas County Certified Master Gardeners. Our Master Gardener Diagnostic Teams will respond as quickly as we can!