Program Contact: Randy Williams, Lincoln-Adams 4-H Program Coordinator
(509) 725-4171 • (509) 869-1818 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Contact: Julie Hartz, Lincoln-Adams WSU Extension Program Assistant
(509) 659-3209 • email@example.com
Clubs & Groups
- Assumption of Risk, and Health forms are all now part of the 4hOnline Enrollment system. Club leaders should print off completed Health Form Reports from 4hOnline for members and keep in a secure “traveling file” for field trips, arena practices, etc.
- Head Leaders, Project Leaders, Event/Activity Coordinators should keep a list of emergency contacts for members in a secure file (electronic and/or paper) for 4-H program management use only.
- American Income Life Accident-Coverage for Lincoln-Adams 4-H*
WA State 4-H carries the Annual Accident Insurance Policy for YOUTH members
However, Councils, Committees, and Clubs hosting 4-H activities involving attendees other than their enrolled youth members must provide “Special Activities Coverage” for ALL adult and youth “Event/Activity” attendees 5 years and older.
*For other insurance options – search on-line for “Accident insurance for clubs”
- Emergency Procedures
Fairs & Judging
MARKET LIVESTOCK HEALTH (QA) FORMS
Note: Last Revision – 2008. Check with the specific show, fair, or sale committee for form requirements
Extension is for Everyone
Extension programs and policies are consistent with federal and state laws and regulations on nondiscrimination regarding race; sex/gender; sexual orientation; gender identity/expression; religion; age; color; creed; national or ethnic origin; physical, mental, or sensory disability, including disability requiring the use of a trained service animal; marital status, genetic information, and/or status as an honorably discharged veteran or member of the military. Report concerns to oeo.wsu.edu, 509-335-8288, or your local Extension office. Requests for special accommodations at Lincoln-Adams Extension Events can be made at least two weeks in advance by calling 509-659-3209 or 509-725-4171.