WSU Cultivating Success™: Whole Farm Planning
September 25 @ 6:00 pm - December 4 @ 8:00 pm$200
🌱 Dive into the world of sustainable farming with WSU Extension’s Cultivating Success Whole Farm Planning Course. Join us this fall and let’s cultivate a greener future together! 🌿
This course will cover a broad range of topics and decision-making tools for you to create a successful small farm enterprise! Whether you are just exploring the opportunities available or already have an existing operation, you’ll learn what it takes to create, sustain, and grow a viable small farm.
· $200 for an 11-week course September 25th through December 4th, 2023
· Class meets weekly on Mondays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
· Online course classroom through Zoom with in-person field trips
· Scholarships available for Military Veterans and anyone for whom the course fee is a barrier
· This course will be offered with Spanish language interpretation and facilitation
Visit Cultivating Success WA to register online.
WSU Food Systems | Skagit County Extension
#smallfarm #sustainability #environmentallyconscious #community #wsufoodsystems #cultivatingsuccess #cultivatingsuccesswa
Extension programs and policies are consistent with federal and state laws and regulations on nondiscrimination regarding race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, and sexual orientation. Evidence of non-compliance may be reported through your local Extension Office.