This page is for current Pierce County Master Gardeners. For information about how to become a Master Gardener, please see our “Become a Master Gardener” page.
For lost or forgotten password, please email Caitlin.Sprague@wsu.edu
Policies & Procedures
- WSU MG Policy & Procedure Handbook
- WSU MG Code of Conduct
- WSU Civil Rights Policy
- Pest Management Recommendations Agreement
- WSU Master Gardener Volunteer Position Description
- WSU Master Gardener Mentor Position Description
- COVID-19 Symptom Attestation Form for Working at a WSU Location
NOTE: as a volunteer, you do not need to fill out this form. You automatically agree to the terms by going onto WSU property
- What qualifies for CE?
- What do I do if I was injured while volunteering?
- Report your hours (database)
- SharePoint (for lost or forgotten username and password, please email Caitlin.Sprague@wsu.edu)
- Criminal Background Check: Veterans
- Criminal Background Check: Emeritus
- Update your contact information
- WSU MG Logos
- MG Expense Reimbursement Form
- PCMG Terminology & Operations
- Operational documents:
Veterans and Interns are required to fill our the Reapplication form each year to indicate your status for the next year as well as provide us with information for state reporting.