This page is for current Pierce County Master Gardeners. For information about how to become a Master Gardener, please see our “Become a Master Gardener” page.
For lost or forgotten password, please email Caitlin.Sprague@wsu.edu
Policies & Procedures
- WSU MG Policy & Procedure Handbook
- WSU MG Code of Conduct
- WSU Civil Rights Policy
- Pest Management Recommendations Agreement
- WSU Master Gardener Volunteer Position Description
- WSU Master Gardener Mentor Position Description
- MG Intern Requirements for Graduation
- COVID-19 In-Person Activity Plan
- COVID-19 Symptom Attestation Form for Working at a WSU Location
NOTE: as a volunteer, you do not need to fill out this form. You automatically agree to the terms by going onto WSU property
- What qualifies for CE?
- What do I do if I was injured while volunteering?
- Report your hours – GivePulse database
- SharePoint (for lost or forgotten username and password, please email Caitlin.Sprague@wsu.edu)
- Criminal Background Check: Veterans
- Criminal Background Check: Emeritus
- Update your contact information
- WSU MG Logos
- WSU MG Branding Elements (e.g., social media icons, Program Priority poster and icons)
- MG Expense Reimbursement Form
- PCMG Terminology & Operations
- Operational documents:
- PowerPoint Templates for Public Presentations
Veterans and Interns are required to fill our the Reapplication form each year to indicate your status for the next year as well as provide us with information for state reporting.