Accepting scholarship applications until March 10th.
- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply, as well as those who would otherwise not attend due to the cost.
- To apply for a scholarship, please fill out an application HERE, by March 10th.
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and awarded via email.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In order to attend Summit events, you will need:
- A Zoom account with the same email you used to register. Sign up for a free account HERE.
- The Zoom application downloaded and installed onto your computer or device. Download the application HERE.
- Prior to the event, launch the Zoom application (start/open the Zoom software), and Sign in.
>>> You will receive a separate email for each event, containing a link that is unique to you. The links will be sent once registration closes on March 14th.
Check your email to confirm your registration! If you do not see a confirmation email, check junk mail. If you do not see it there, please contact us to verify that you’ve been registered.
For questions or concerns, contact us a email@example.com or call (360) 370-7664.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities and special needs who contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 360 370-7664 at least two weeks prior to the event. Extension programs are available to all without discrimination.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? Email email@example.com or 360 370-7664.
Can I register on the day of the event? No, registration will close the evening of March 14th! Save your spot and register early!
Can I update my registration information? Yes, you can add new tickets by going to the Eventbrite site.
What is the refund policy? We offer refunds on all tickets up to 7 days before the Summit. If you miss an event, no worries! All Ag Summit events will be recorded and recordings made available to all registrants.
How can I help support this great effort? Please select the “Supporting” ticket, and funds will go to making the San Juan Island Agricultural Summit more affordable and will provide more scholarships. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.