Are you looking for food assistance in Snohomish County?
- Visit WA211.org or call 211 to find information about food access and other community resources including: rent assistance, utility discounts, health care, shelter, and more.
- Visit the Homage website for information on Senior Dining, Meals on Wheels and more.
- Visit the Snohomish County Food Bank Coalition website for information on local food banks.
- Call 1-877-501-2233 to learn about and sign up for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Visit your local school district website for detailed information on summer meal distribution for individuals 1-18 years old.
- School meal distribution sites and times will change mid-August.
Use this map to learn about food resources available in your neighborhood.
Zoom in on your community and click on a point to get more information. Expand the map by clicking on the box in the top right corner of the map. This will let you filter resources by the type of service.
If there are resources we have missed or errors in information, please let us know at Torissa.email@example.com. We are doing our best to ensure information is up to date and accurate.
*This map was last updated 7/10/2020.