Enrollment for the 2022-23 4-H year is open! Renew as a volunteer or re-enroll youth through 4-H Online.
Current club list will be updated as clubs complete the renewal process.
Ready to become a 4-H member? There are a few ways to get started:
- Join an existing club. Our office can help you find a group that is accepting new members. Contact the club leader to get details on upcoming meetings to make sure it fits with your schedule. Leaders will often invite prospective new members to attend a meeting before officially enrolling.
- Start a new club. Don’t see an open club that fits your schedule or interests? Contact the 4-H office to discuss the possibility of starting a new club in your area. At minimum, you will need:
- One trained 4-H volunteer
- Five youth from three different families
- Contact our office. Feel free to call or send us a message if you have questions or need suggestions.
Once you’ve found a group to join, enroll through 4-H Online:
- Set up a family profile. See this quick start guide for more instructions.
- After you have approval from the club leader, register each new member with at least one project and one primary club. (Note: the deadline to add or change enrollments is July 31st.)
- Pay the enrollment fee. Financial assistance is available.
- Contact the club leader to confirm your enrollment.
Your club leader and the 4-H office will notify you of upcoming activities. Attend meetings regularly and have fun with your project(s)!