Ongoing Trainings for Adult Volunteers
- 4-H Volunteer Orientation is required for either adult volunteers who are new to the 4-H program or parents/others involved in the 4-H program who are stepping up and officially volunteering. Check the events calendar for upcoming dates and register with the 4-H office.
- 4-H Club Management is a workshop for adult volunteers who lead or assist with the management of a 4-H club or want to start a new club. Check the events calendar for upcoming dates and register with the 4-H office.
- Preserve the Taste of Summer costs $25 for eight online lessons. This certification is required for 4-H Leaders offering the 4-H Food Preservation Project. Register at http://PreserveSummer.cahnrs.wsu.edu.
Thurston County 4-H Council Meetings
Adult volunteers, leaders, parents, teens and community members are welcome to attend. Meetings are held the second Tuesday of most months at the WSU Extension office. Call or check the calendar of events for more information.
Fall: October 9 – 20
Contribute during our 2019 fundraisers by:
1) Donating in store at the register. Click here for the store locator.
2) Donating online at checkout when making a purchase on tractorsupply.com. (Donations will be assigned to states based on the shipping location).
3) Donating by phone when you call TSC Customer Solutions at 877-718-6750