WSU Extension Youth and Families is seeking dynamic, inspired, and highly qualified professionals to provide leadership, vision, educational programming, planning, development, implementation, and direction for the following Full-Time, 12-month, Tenure Track Faculty Positions:
- Kitsap County Human Development, Health and Wellness Assistant/Associate Professor, Position 130489, Bremerton, WA
- Statewide Nutrition, Health and Wellness Assistant/Associate Professor, Position 130490, Spokane, WA
- Whatcom and Skagit Counties Human Development Assistant/Associate Professor, Position 130829, Bellingham, WA
- Yakima Family Resiliency, Health and Wellness Assistant/Associate Professor, Position 130830, Union Gap, WA
Salary is commensurate with available funding and the candidate’s academic and professional qualifications. State of Washington benefits and enrollment in TIAA-CREF are included. For more information on benefits at WSU, go to: http://www.hrs.wsu.edu/benefits.
Screening date for applications is April 1, 2020. Apply online at https://www.wsujobs.com/. EEO/AA/ADA.
Applicants must submit the following to be considered:
- Cover letter describing how your experience meets the responsibilities and qualifications for the position;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Scanned copy of college transcripts; and
- Three names of professional references.