COVID-19 Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Child Trends: Resources for Supporting Children’s Emotional Well-being during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Common Sense Media: Resources for Families During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Early Learning Nation: A Parent’s Guide to Surviving COVID-19: 8 Strategies to Keep Children Healthy and Happy
- Harvard Graduate School of Education: Helping Children Cope with Coronavirus and Uncertainty
- National Association of School Psychologists: Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
- ZERO to THREE: Tips for Families: Coronavirus
- Early Childhood Development Action Network: Early Childhood Focused COVID-19 Resources
- The Health Outcomes of Positive Experiences (HOPE) initiative launched a blog series about Love in the Time of Coronavirus with practical tips for parents.
- Be Strong Families is hosting virtual Parent Cafes and professional development opportunities.
- Prevent Child Abuse America has tips and resources for families to stay connected and manage stress.
- COVID-19 Resources for Parents, Teachers, and Caregivers – WSU Child and Family Research Unit
- Domestic violence – https://www.thehotline.org/ or for Washington services: https://wscadv.org/get-help-now/
- Mental health and suicide – https://www.hca.wa.gov/health-care-services-supports/behavioral-health-recovery/mental-health-crisis-lines
- LGTQ+ youth – The Trevor Project
Grandfamilies and Multigenerational Families
Fun Tips and Activities for Children and Families
- Center on the Developing Child: Activities Guide: Enhancing and Practicing Executive Function Skills with Children from Infancy to Adolescence
- 25 Ways to Get Moving at Home Infographic from the American Heart Association
- Kinedu helps parents with creative and age-appropriate activities that support baby’s development from pregnancy to 4 years old.
- PBS Daily Activities for Families
- Peep and the Big Wide World: games and videos for children and parents to explore science.
- Vroom has fun brain-building tips and activities to make the most of the moments you have with your children age 0 to 5.
- The Pacific Science Center has great online resources to spark Curiosity at Home.
- Online Education Resources – education companies offering free subscriptions
- Things to do at home with your children – a giant list!
- YMCA 360 On-demand classes now available for adults and children. Free for a limited time
- Totally the Bomb is a sassy resource page offering social information along with online college courses for free, parenting advice, and video fitness classes for children.
- Invasive Species Awareness Week Homeschool Curriculum