Nationally, Extension leadership is currently engaged in ongoing discussions with CDC staff aimed at expanding the role of the Cooperative Extension System in immunization education and vaccine uptake.
There is an ongoing need to:
- Build knowledge, confidence, and participation in COVID-19 vaccinations;
- Share information about vaccine eligibility and access; and
- Promote continued personal and public health measures (like handwashing, face coverings, and physical distancing).
- Washington State University Resources
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention
- WA State Department of Health (DOH) Resources
- Other resources