- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Farm Resilience and COVID-19 in Washington State
March 18 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
WA Young Farmers, SnoValley Tilth, Tilth Alliance, and WSDA Regional Markets are partnering to host a webinar on Farm Resilience & COVID-19 in Washington State. During this farmer-led webinar, learn from other producers who are already innovating their practices and adapting to shifts in the market. We will also hear important updates from food and farming advocates, service providers, and leaders in food distribution across Washington State. Our goals will be to assess how farms are adapting and crowdsource ideas, strategies, and resources to uplift farmers amid shifting conditions.
Webinar: Farm Resilience and COVID-19 in Washington State
Wednesday 3/18 – 4 to 6 pm
This webinar will include:
- WSDA Regional Markets Team – Laura Raymond and Nichole Garden
- Seattle Neighborhood Farmers Market Association – Jennifer Antos, Executive Director
- Local Inland Northwest Cooperative- Beth Robinette
Farmer-to-farmer strategies from:
- Bil Thorn, Sky Island Farm
- Amy Moreno-Sills, Four Season Farm
- Beth Robinette, Lazy R Ranch
- Celeste Monke, Free Range Flowers
Q&A and discussion among farmers