Youth who are interested in science and technology would be a perfect fit for a robotics project! Learn the hands on skills needed to design and build robots, while exploring the science behind them.
The 4-H Robotics Curriculum is comprised of three tracks; each is designed to meet the diverse requirements of 4-H clubs, after-school programs, individual youth and school enrichment activities. The curriculum was developed for all levels of expertise: from beginning to advanced.
- Build an understanding of basic science concepts related to robotics
- Apply the processes of scientific inquiry and engineering design
- Build skills in science, engineering and technology
- Use the tools of technology to enhance their learning
- Explore related careers in these fields
- Apply the skills and knowledge they are developing to new challenges.
4-H Robotics Curriculum
Available from the Extension office or online at 4-H Robotics Curriculum
Junk Drawer Robotics 1 – Give Robotics a Hand
Junk Drawer Robotics 2 – Robots on the Move
Junk Drawer Robotics 3 – Mechatronics
Junk Drawer Robotics – Youth Notebook
Can-Can Robot Design Challenge Kit
Lego Robotics with EV3 Curriculum
National 4-H Robotics Resources
State 4-H Robotics Resources