November 28-30, 2018
Early Registration Discount Ends October 15th!
Washington Tractor Building
NW Washington Fairgrounds, Lynden, WA
*Live streaming of event at WSU Prosser and WSU Vancouver*
2018 Program Highlights
• Moth Mania! Lepidopteran pests in small fruit
• Insect Management in Blueberries
• Fine-tuning nitrogen application
• Raspberry preplant fumigation strategies
• Mechanized harvesting for fresh market blueberry
• Prevalence & Distribution of Soil-Borne Pathogens
• Disease Control in Berries
• Increasing Rasp Productivity w/Plastic Mulches
• Herbicide Programs to Control Weeds-Blueberries
• Dynamics of colonization of red raspberry flowers
• Use of Biofertilizers-Raspberries & Blueberries
• Performance of Commonly Used Sprayers
• Effects of Cane Burning on Older Raspberry Fields
• Herbicide & Fungicide Residues in Blueberries
• SWD Resistance Management
• Updates on Modeling Blueberry Cold Hardiness
• Biodegradable Plastic Mulches for Profitability
• Caneberry Insecticide/Miticide Decline Study
• Spider mite Tolerance Studies in Whatcom Red Raspberry
Pesticide credits available for WA, OR, and B.C.
New this year!
*Four sessions on Fresh
Thursday Nov 29th.
For program questions contact: email@example.com
For help with with registration contact: firstname.lastname@example.org