Record Book Score Sheets
- Equine Record Book – Guidelines for General Scoring
- Washington State Jr Horse Show – Record Book Score Sheet
- Central WA Jr Livestock Show – Record Book Score Sheet, revised 3/2017
- West Valley Fair – Record Book Score Sheet, revised 6/2017
- Yakima Valley Fair & Rodeo (Grandview) – Record Book Score Sheet, revised 6/2017
- Record Book Completion Score Sheet – Scoresheet is to be used at the end of the year for Gold Medal judging
General Record Book Forms
Downloadable and fillable files.
Instructions on how to use these records:
Click on the link to the record book(s) you want to use. A copy of that document will come up in your browser window. Choose “file” – “save as” or “save target as” and rename it. Remember where you save it on your hard drive. You can open the file from your computer and continue adding information to the Record Book.
(Optional) If you want to save a copy of the record book on your computer without opening it first do the following. Right click on the link, choose “save target as…” and rename it. Remember what folder you save the copy in on your hard drive.)
If the form downloads to your download folder, navigate to the download folder and click on the file you wish to open up into word.
If you have problems opening up the documents, please send an email to Yakima.email@example.com.
* Record Book ** – There have been some changes to the 4-H Record Book expectations and scoring.
County Extension office is in the process of revising the book to make the record keeping simpler.
Please read the following score sheet very closely for the details on what is expected in the 4-H record books as things are changing.
Level 2 Record Book C0934, and replace page 14 with the proper Project Add Sheet Record (listed below)
C0935, 4-H Permanent Record Book, Level 2
C0947, 4-H Project Record, Level 2
Level 1 Record Book C0932, Use for Cloverbuds
C0957, 4-H Project Record, Level 1
C0933, 4-H Permanent Record Book, Level 1
Project Add Sheets
If you do not see your Project listed below, contact the Extension office 574-1600
Equine Record Book Templates