- This event has passed.
2019 Pacific Northwest Sheep & Goat Judges School & Show Management Conference
May 16, 2019 - May 17, 2019
Who Should Attend?
The Show Management Conference and Sheep and Goat Livestock Judges School is open to individuals currently judging livestock shows and individuals aspiring to become judges; those involved in youth show management; and to anyone wishing to learn more about managing shows or judging livestock. The management track is especially for livestock superintendents, fair managers, FFA Advisors, Extension Educators, Stock Sale committee members, and other show management personnel.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Focus on “Excellence in Judging & Show Management”
- An opportunity to fine-tune your judging skills, evaluate animals live and collect carcass data.
- Participate in the Show Management Track and learn about auction management, biosecurity, managing turn animals, check-off programs and more.
- Discussion of issues and industry trends.
- Discussion of methods to reward youth for a successful project.
- Good food, good fun, and good friends!
Registration fee is $150/person for either track. This includes 2 lunches, 1 dinner, beverages, snacks, and resource materials.
Registrations must be postmarked by April 25, 2019. Enrollment will be limited to the first 50 judges, with no limit on the Show Management Conference.
Cancellation conditions are as follows:
Full refund upon request before May 1st.
For more information please use the brochure link below.