Program Contact: Siera Hall
(509) 382-4741, firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership in the Washington State 4-H Youth Development Program is open to youth between the ages of 5 and 19. the 4-H program helps young people and adults put knowledge to work in all of Washington’s 39 counties, cities, and towns. 4-H teaches life skills that lead young people to become self-directed, positive, contributing members of our society.
Record Books (click on the links below)
c0933 Level 1 Permanent Record
c0935-Level 2 Permanent Record
New record book level 2 Fillable
If you do not have a new Level 2 Record book (updated 1/12/23), pages 13 and 14 have been updated. Please print the pages below replace them in your Level 2 Record Book.
Add page for new financial summary
To download publications:
- Register for an account by clicking the “Register” link in the top right corner of the main page.
- Fill in your information (Name, address, phone number, etc.)
- Find your desired publication and click “Add to Cart.” Searching is the easiest way to find what you’re looking for. The price for most things will say $0.00
- Once you have all your publications added to your cart, you can check out. Hover over the cart icon in the top right corner and click “go to cart.” From here, you’ll click agree to the terms of service and then click “Checkout.”
- Fill in any additional required information and your billing address. You will not be asked for a payment method.
- Once your order is complete the page will refresh and the page will show a “Thank you” message. There’s a blue link on that page that says “View order details.” Click that and you’ll be taken to a page where you can download your PDF document(s). You’ll also be provided with an email receipt that has a link for order details. Clicking that will also take you to the page where you can download your items.
Quality Assurance Forms
Quality assurance is important when raising an animal for human consumption. All members MUST bring this completed form to weigh-in at the Columbia County Fair. They are species specific.
- C1055E-SWINE Quality Assurance Form
- C1054E-BEEF Quality Assurance Form
- C1052E-LAMB Quality Assurance Form
- C1051E-GOAT Quality Assurance Form
Contact our office at (509) 382-4741 for information about how to join 4-H