Practical solutions for farmers and farm workers
Do you or does someone you know experience difficulty working due to an injury or health issue? We can help.
What is Washington AgrAbility?
Washington AgrAbility offers consultation services and education to connect you and your family to resources which promote well-being in the workplace and reduce risk of secondary injury. Washington State AgrAbility Project does not purchase individual equipment; however, you will be connected with resources available.
How We Can Help
- Provide education about practices, accommodations, and available tools to ensure a safe return to the workplace post-injury or health concern
- Collaborate with partners, providers, and agencies to ensure information and delivery of services are available for farmers and agriculture workers returning to work.
- We offer an Assistive Technology Lending Library so you can “try before you buy!”
Who Can Use AgrAbility?
Anyone working in agriculture experiencing, but not limited to:
- Spinal cord injury / paralysis
- Back pain
- Head and brain injury
- Visual and hearing impairments
- Mental health concerns
- Respiratory issues
- Heart conditions and stroke
Check out the AgrAbility channel on Youtube!
What AgrABility Means to Me is a video series of individuals sharing how AgrAbility has impacted their life or the life of their loved ones. CLICK HERE to access the videos.