The following articles (see links below) are summaries of each topic discussed at the field day o that this information can be accessed by those unable to attend.
- Impacts of alternative fumigation practices and chemistries on root lesion nematodes and plant growth: year 1 results and root removal project
- Update on dominus®, vapam®, and bed fumigation trials
- Fungicide sensitivity of phytophthora rubi from washington red raspberry production fields
- Are wheat cover crops a bridge for root lesion nematodes?
- Changes in the physical aspects of soil after four years of cover cropping and organic soil amendments
- Updates on red raspberry alleyway cover crop and biofumigation projects
- Estimating the risk of mummy berry infection of your blueberries with knowledge of the local environment, host susceptibility and mushroom development
- Entomology program update: weevil biology and management in berries
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Lisa DeVetter at Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris Benedict at email@example.com. Readers are also encouraged to directly contact the speakers for specific questions related to their presentation and research.