How to join 4-H as a youth member:
- Find a Club:
- Decide on a Project:
- Enroll in 4-H online:
- Get involved and HAVE FUN!
How to join as an adult volunteer:
- What is an adult volunteer?
- A volunteer is someone who devotes his or her time gratuitously to the WSU Extension 4-H Youth Development Program without expectation of pay or benefits
- How can I serve as a volunteer?
- WSU Extension 4-H Youth Development Program Certified Volunteers
- General/Organizational Leader
- Project Leader
- 4-H Service Leader
- 4-H County Program Leader
- Resource Volunteers
- 4-H Collaborators
Volunteer Application Process
Please contact the WSU Ferry County Extension Office at 509-775-5225 x1116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to become a 4-H Volunteer.