How to join 4-H as a youth member:
- Find a Club:
- Decide on a Project:
- Enroll in 4-H online:
- Get involved and HAVE FUN!
Need help? Please contact the Extension Office or take a look at this enrollment guide.
How to join as an adult volunteer:
- What is an adult volunteer?
- A volunteer is someone who devotes his or her time gratuitously to the WSU Extension 4-H Youth Development Program without expectation of pay or benefits
- How can I serve as a volunteer?
- WSU Extension 4-H Youth Development Program Certified Volunteers
- General/Organizational Leader
- Project Leader
- 4-H Service Leader
- 4-H County Program Leader
- Resource Volunteers
- 4-H Collaborators
The Volunteer Application Process
- Contact the WSU Ferry County Extension Office
- Complete and sign the WSU 4-H Volunteer Application Form
- Complete background check and submit references
- Contact the Extension Office to schedule an interview
- Complete Four Western Region and Child Protection e-learning modules
- Register Online