- Banking Alternatives: Education about alternative banking options and the pros/cons associated with the different options.
- Dealing with Debt: Education about the importance of being careful with payday loans, steps to take to develop better borrowing habits and techniques for paying off built-up debt.
- Debt and the Holidays – Managing Stress and Spending: Education about how to reduce stress around money during the holidays, how to avoid debt during the holidays, pros/cons of different payment methods, tips for shopping without over-spending and how to plan a holiday budget.
- Developing a Spending Plan or Budget: Education about developing and analyzing spending plans (budgets).
- Protecting Yourself from Predatory Lending: Education about how to recognize and protect yourself from predatory lending.
- Reducing Credit Card Debt: Education about the negative effects of credit card debt, the benefits of reducing credit card debt and ways to reduce credit card debt.
- Saving and Investing: Education about the differences between saving money and investing money.
- Stretching Your Food Dollar: Education about marketing tactics used by stores and ways to outsmart those tactics, while identifying ways to budget food dollars.
- Understanding Credit: Education about the financial habits that affect credit and techniques for managing credit.
For More Information:
If you would like information contact Kayla Wells-Yoakum at 509-634-2306.